RPLovatt Insurance - Back to Home

Home & Property Insurance

From studio flats to stately homes, RPLovatt's expert staff can help you find the policy to suit your needs - and all at competitive prices.

Our clients value the advice we give them, ensuring that the things that are important to them are insured against the main perils of both modern life and the natural world. From burglary to subsidence, should the worst occur, you're covered with RPLovatt.

Our clients like the way we regularly undercut the quotations of other insurance providers and really value us when we help them handle any claim they are unlucky enough to have to make, negotiating on their behalf with insurers.

We offer:

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Combined home and contents insurance
  • High net worth home insurance
  • Cover for non-standard construction houses and flats
  • Landlord Insurance (Commercial or Residential)

  • UK Holiday Home Insurance
    Holiday Home Insurance
  • Overseas Holiday Home Insurance
    Holiday Home Insurance
  • Tenants Contents Insurance
    Tenants Contents Insurance

If you need contents insurance of £100,000 or more, buildings insurance of more than £150,000 or are looking for cover for antiques, fine art, jewellery or collections, or wish to insure a foreign holiday home, please contact us.

If you need any further information, please contact us.